My uncle, his eyes very poor, almost 800 to 900 degrees, and 225 degrees of ADD. I want to know is can do bifocals? Or progressive. We can give it to wear the glasses to adjust his eyes effect. Making the time in reading newspapers, making the eyes not too tired.
However, optical shop has been asked a lot, but also to find people specialized optical company, is no way you can do. If you usually with two pairs of glasses, have trouble with time and inconvenience. There is no professional to give me a clear answer, the best that can be done.
There prices are not too high. Thank you